Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.
Brief outline on CSR Policy of the Company
Rithwik Projects Private Limited has always been committed towards betterment of society, and effectively contributing in local areas where the business functioned. The Company is having various projects spread across the country.
The policy aims to contribute towards sustainable development of the society and to make planet a better place for future generations. The philosophy of CSR imbibed in our business activities and social initiatives taken in the area of eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation (including contribution to the funds set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation) and making available safe drinking water.
Composition of CSR Committee
|Mr. CM Rajesh
|Mr. G. Govardhan Naidu
The main object of CSR POLICY includes
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects;
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups;
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water;
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Caste, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women;
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government
- Rural development projects.”
Corporate Social Responsibility
In collaboration with the government, Rithwik Projects continues to organize workshops for the parents of paralysis patients. Extending financial assistance for the construction and renovation of religious buildings in the Cuddapah District of Andhra Pradesh.
The construction of 120 houses for poor people in Cuddapah, as well as the construction of approach roads in several villages, Donation of cooking gas connections to the needy in various areas of Rayalaseema and extending financial support for hospital construction in Andhra Pradesh and other states, as well as awarding merit scholarships to deserving students in various parts of Andhra Pradesh. Coordinating school-day activities in Cuddapah Supporting children in Hyderabad and other cities who promote environmentally safe practices.
Awards & Recognitions
RPPL Group comprises has been recognized on a regional and global level, winning a number of major awards. Here are a few of our honors.
Brands and brand partners
In our experience, we have been build exclusive partnerships with global and internationally superior brands and agencies.
As a trusted and well-established commercial enterprise, RPPL group has proudly partnered with these brands and agencies to introduce them to the India market and beyond. Over the years.